REGENOLONE MOISTURIZING CREAM
by Jen O'Sullivan
Regenolone is a lotion that contains many ingredients to support the appearance of skin. A little goes a long way and many men and women use this moisturizing cream on their hands and areas of their body that need extra attention. This cream is similar to Prenolone Plus without the focus on women's hormones. This makes Regenolone perfect for both men and women. Regenolone contains ingredients such as MSM, Prenenolone acetate, Wild Yam, Black Cohash, and Blue Cohash. This cream may support healthy hormones and healthy skin along with general joint stiffness. See the full descriptions below for more details.
How to use it: this is best rubbed on hands, legs, and arms. It is not intended for facial use, although you may use it on your face making sure you avoid your eyes. It is excellent on your hands, neck, and chest area. It is not a full-size lotion so you only need a small amount and it’s intended to be used only a few times a day. It is recommended to not use more than 5 times per day due to the hormone supporting ingredients.
THE INGREDIENTS AND WHAT THEY DO:
- Water - base
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM): When applied topically it may support skin and joint stiffness. Assists in the recovery from sports related injuries. Shown to be supportive to help snoring and also for nail and hair growth.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride - coconut oil with glycerine for carrier.
- Sorbitol - prevents moisture loss.
- Lecithin - hydrates and smooths the skin.
- Pregnenolone acetate - supports wrinkle smoothing. May support hormones.
- Gaultheria procumbens† (Wintergreen) leaf oil - supports cooling sensation.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter - softening and moisturizing base.
- Lycium barbarum (Wolfberry) seed oil - high antioxidant and supports skin smoothing. Helps to slow down the aging process.
- Glyceryl stearate - sourced from soy; supports the skin giving it a soft appearance.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice - supports the skin to soften and moisturize. Helps decrease itching and flaking.
- Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower extract - helps to decrease sings of aging spots and acne scars. Has topical ability to lower inflammation.
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract - supports the skin and may help with excessive dryness.
- Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract - supports the skin with anti-aging properties. Supports sun damaged skin.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract - a natural cleanser that supports the reductions of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John's wort) flower/leaf/stem extract - supports the reduction of excessive dryness on skin.
- Rosa canina (Rosebud) flower extract - supports skin brightening.
- Sodium PCA - a humectant that keeps the skin hydrated.
- Stearic acid - helps oil and water mix together.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract - moisturizes the skin and tightens pores.
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil - gives a cooling sensation.
- Gellidiela acerosa (Algae) extract - helps to draw toxins from the skin and is an excellent antioxidant. It also hydrates and softens the skin.
- Abces balsamba† (Balsam Canada) needle oil - supports healthy skin.
- Origanum vulgare (Oregano)† leaf oil - supports the skin and may help with excessive dryness
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein - helps support skin firmness. (If you are allergic to wheat please see my note below).
- Tocopheryl acetate - a form of vitamin E; used for antioxidant properties.
- Ceratonia siliqua (Locust bean) gum - a thickening agent.
- Soil minerals (Trace minerals) - supports antioxidant properties.
- Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed oil - similar to flaxseed; helps protect agains UV rays and is a good antioxidant.
- Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil - excellent source of vitamins and contains anti-aging properties. (If you are allergic to wheat please see my note below).
- Allantoin - soothes the skin and helps regenerate new tissue.
- Dioscorea villosa (Wild yam) root extract - may help reduce hot flashes.
- Acanthopanax senticosus (Eleuthero) root extract - a form of Siberian ginseng that supports the reduction of wrinkles through collagen degradation suppression.
- Macrocystis pyrifera (Kelp) extract - high in iodine which is a rich antioxidant that softens and hydrates skin.
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) - supports anti-aging properties.
- Tocopheryl linoleate (Vitamin E) - used as a skin conditioner.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides (Blue cohosh) rhizome/root - supports the reduction of hot flashes and mood swings.
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black cohosh) root - supports PMS and helps support the skin.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) - supports collagen synthesis and is an excellent source of antioxidants.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
‡ Organically grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990
Contains gluten, soy, and coconut/palm ingredients
Note on Wheat Protein and Wheat Germ: Most people who are sensitive to, or are allergic to wheat in their food are not sensitive to wheat in lotion unless you somehow manage to consume the lotion. There are some who experience rashes to topical wheat but it is uncommon. I am one who gets rashes to topical wheat product applications. I’m celiac and found that I can now use topical wheat protein or germ in lotion products because I use enzymes daily. I use Essentialzymes-4 and Allerzyme. This also helps me not get “gluttened” when I’m eating out. I no longer fear cross contamination.
If you would like to purchase this product and get one-on-one support with our expert team, please click HERE to order or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for support getting started with Young Living Essential Oils.
Content Research Copyright ©2019 by Jen O’Sullivan.