PRENOLONE PLUS BODY CREAM
Prenolone Plus is a body cream designed to support women’s skin. It has many of the same ingredients as Regenolone with more of a focus on women’s hormone support with the addition of several hormone supporting essential oils such as Clary Sage, Fennel, Blue Yarrow, and Fennel as well as Prasterone, which is a form of DHEA and supports age-related hormones and vaginal dryness. Prenolone Plus also contains ingredients such as MSM, Prenenolone acetate, Wild Yam, Black Cohash, and Blue Cohash for healthy skin, hormones, and general joint stiffness. See the full descriptions below for more details.
How to use it: This comes in a small package and is meant to support women’s health for hormone support when applied topically on hands, neck, wrists, face, or anywhere it is needed. It also supports vaginal dryness when applied as a vaginal lubricant. For hormone support, it is recommended to twice daily on your wrists or face for 3 weeks and then stop for a week before resuming. Note how you feel and adjust schedule accordingly.
THE INGREDIENTS AND WHAT THEY DO:
- Water - base
- Dimethyl sulfone (MSM): When applied topically it may support skin and joint stiffness. Assists in the recovery from sports related injuries. Shown to be supportive to help snoring and also for nail and hair growth.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride - coconut oil with glycerine for carrier.
- Sorbitol - prevents moisture loss.
- Lecithin - hydrates and smooths the skin.
- Pregnenolone acetate - supports wrinkle smoothing. May support hormones.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter - softening and moisturizing base.
- Lycium barbarum (Wolfberry) seed oil - high antioxidant and supports skin smoothing. Helps to slow down the aging process.
- Glyceryl stearate - sourced from soy; supports the skin giving it a soft appearance.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice - supports the skin to soften and moisturize. Helps decrease itching and flaking.
- Sodium PCA - a humectant that keeps the skin hydrated.
- Stearic acid - helps oil and water mix together.
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract - supports the skin and may help with excessive dryness.
- Chamaemelum nobile (Roman chamomile) flower extract - helps to decrease sings of aging spots and acne scars. Has topical ability to lower inflammation.
- Rosa canina (Rosebud) flower extract - supports skin brightening.
- Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract - supports the skin with anti-aging properties. Supports sun damaged skin.
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John's wort) flower/leaf/stem extract - supports the reduction of excessive dryness on skin.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract - a natural cleanser that supports the reductions of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract - moisturizes the skin and tightens pores.
- Gellidiela acerosa (Algae) extract - helps to draw toxins from the skin and is an excellent antioxidant. It also hydrates and softens the skin.
- Prasterone (DHEA) - supports skin brightening and hormone-related aging. Applied in the vaginal lining, may help with vaginal dryness in women who are post-menopausal.
- Tocopheryl acetate - a form of vitamin E; used for antioxidant properties.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein - helps support skin firmness. (If you are allergic to wheat please see my note below).
- Ceratonia siliqua (Locust bean) gum - a thickening agent.
- Sea Salt - supports trace minerals and helps to absorb toxins on the skin.
- Linum usitatissimum (Flax) seed oil - similar to flaxseed; helps protect agains UV rays and is a good antioxidant.
- Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil - excellent source of vitamins and contains anti-aging properties. (If you are allergic to wheat please see my note below).
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil - helps to stimulate healthy cell growth and smooth wrinkles.
- Allantoin - soothes the skin and helps regenerate new tissue.
- Dioscorea villosa (Wild yam) root extract - may help reduce hot flashes.
- Acanthopanax senticosus (Eleuthero) root extract - a form of Siberian ginseng that supports the reduction of wrinkles through collagen degradation suppression.
- Salvia sclarea† (Clary sage) oil - helps to calm the skin and also supports the healthy regulation of hormones in women.
- Macrocystis pyrifera (Kelp) extract - high in iodine which is a rich antioxidant that softens and hydrates skin.
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) - supports anti-aging properties.
- Tocopheryl linoleate (Vitamin E) - used as a skin conditioner.
- Cimicifuga racemosa (Black cohosh) root - supports PMS and helps support the skin.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides (Blue cohosh) rhizome/root - supports the reduction of hot flashes and mood swings.
- Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil - supports skin smoothing and hydration.
- Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil - supports skin clearing and soothing benefits.
- Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil - helps to protect against free-radicals. May help balance hormones during menopause.
- Salvia officinalis† (Sage) oil - supports dry and irritated skin.
- Achillea millefolium† (Blue yarrow) oil - helps to reduce redness and irritation. It is also known to help reduce heavy bleeding during menstruation.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) - supports collagen synthesis and is an excellent source of antioxidants.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Contains gluten and soy ingredients
Note on Wheat Protein and Wheat Germ: Most people who are sensitive to, or are allergic to wheat in their food are not sensitive to wheat in lotion unless you somehow manage to consume the lotion. Vaginal application is considered internal use, however not digestive use. There are some who experience rashes to topical wheat but it is uncommon. I am one who gets rashes to topical wheat product applications. I’m celiac and found that I can now use topical wheat protein or germ in lotion products because I use enzymes daily. I use Essentialzymes-4 and Allerzyme. This also helps me not get “gluttened” when I’m eating out. I no longer fear cross contamination.
Content Research Copyright ©2019 by Jen O’Sullivan.
If you would like to purchase this product and get one-on-one support with our expert team, please click HERE to order or you may email email@example.com for support getting started with Young Living Essential Oils.