ABOUT THE BOOK: The Third Edition of the “Supplements Desk Reference” by Jen O’Sullivan, covers all of Young Living’s® nutrition-based supplements. Each supplement showcases the ingredients and what those ingredients are known to support, so you can be sure if it is the right one for you. It contains specific protocols in the WELLNESS MAPPING section for areas such as hormone support, liver support, bone health, pregnancy and breastfeeding guidelines, glucose and cholesterol support, weight management, stress and sleep support, along with the basics of child, teen, dog, cat, and horse health. The SDR contains a comprehensive list of dosage and age requirements, common potential allergens, religious friendly ingredients (halal and kosher), common interactions, and cautions, along with a complete list of all the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and herbs found in the Young Living® products, easily referencing the supplements in which each are contained.
WHAT'S NEW IN THE THIRD EDITION?
- Learn about every Young Living® supplement and the ingredients in each one.
- Learn what each ingredient does in your body.
- Learn all about the Vitality™ line essential oils and what body systems to use them for.
- Have a complete allergen list for items such as gluten, dairy, corn, soy, nuts, and others.
- Know which ones are Kosher and Halal friendly.
- Learn about drug and medical interactions.
- Know exactly when to take each supplement.
- Find out which supplements may be duplicates.
- Find out what to use when one is out of stock.
- Learn which ones should not be taken together.
- Learn about storage and expiration dates.
- Learn the age minimums for each.
- Get kids dosing for adult supplements and adult dosing for kids supplements.
- Learn the difference among all the enzymes.
- Learn the difference among all hormone pills.
- See a complete list of each vitamin and mineral and which ones contain it and at what amount.
- Get specific protocols for important areas in your life such as emotions, energy, cleansing, cholesterol, diabetes, gut health, hormones, immune function, metal detox, pregnancy, and many others including kids, teens, and pets!
67 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This book, "Supplements Desk Reference" (3rd edition), by Jen O'Sullivan is the most comprehensive resource on Young Living supplements anywhere! Not only does Jen explain the ingredients of each supplement and how they support wellness, but also dosages, safety recommendations and protocols to support body systems and health concerns. From the release of the first edition of the Supplements Desk Reference, this book has been one of my go-to resources in supporting my family's wellness, but this 3rd edition goes the extra mile and will continue to be the number one reference book in my library. Thank you, Jen, for the massive amount of work and research that went into this gem!
I purchased the 1st Edition Supplements Desk Reference a couple years ago. It is hands down one of my “Go To” books! In addition to the thorough ingredient list for each supplement, I love the “What the ingredients do” section. This has proved vital for further explaining why the supplement is so effective. (Great for us Green personalities too!) I also really like the section “Comments from Young Living” under each supplement bc it offers extra tid bits of pertinent information. Knowing how amazing the 1st Edition is, I’m really excited to receive my 3rd Edition of the Supplements Desk Reference! I can’t wait to see all the new features! Thank you so much Jen for creating this fabulous resource!
Awesome book...so much valuable info to help sort through what we need :)
Love this book!
This is the absolute best manual for YoungLiving supplements. It’s a must have for anyone wanting detailed information on all of the supplements. There isn’t anything like it out there. Jen O’Sullivan created a beautiful manual with everything you need to know. You won’t need any other resource. Just amazing.
This is a must have book to add to your tools to help you on your journey to a healthier life! One I grab often to help me, my family, and others!
This is book is a wealth of knowledge and information and such a beautiful book, the color is vibrant. Everything you ever wanted to know about Young Living Supplements is answered for you simply and clearly in this book. It is so reassuring to know I can read this information, and support my health without ever a doubt because I know what is written on those pages I can trust. Thank you Jen for such an amazing book, you never disappoint!
I have never been disappointed with anything from Jen and Tim! The Supplement Book is just amazing and every other book, brochure, etc. has just been of the highest quality and full of excellent information! Thank you ❤
My order came timely and the bonuses with the pre-order were so generous! This new desk reference is so much bigger than the second edition and is bursting with information, not to mention it’s just beautiful! Mine arrived damaged, and I had very prompt customer service and a replacement was sent right out. This book is a must-have for anyone using these products!