ABOUT THE BOOK: The Third Edition of the “Supplements Desk Reference” by Jen O’Sullivan, covers all of Young Living’s® nutrition-based supplements. Each supplement showcases the ingredients and what those ingredients are known to support, so you can be sure if it is the right one for you. It contains specific protocols in the WELLNESS MAPPING section for areas such as hormone support, liver support, bone health, pregnancy and breastfeeding guidelines, glucose and cholesterol support, weight management, stress and sleep support, along with the basics of child, teen, dog, cat, and horse health. The SDR contains a comprehensive list of dosage and age requirements, common potential allergens, religious friendly ingredients (halal and kosher), common interactions, and cautions, along with a complete list of all the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and herbs found in the Young Living® products, easily referencing the supplements in which each are contained.
WHAT'S NEW IN THE THIRD EDITION?
- Learn about every Young Living® supplement and the ingredients in each one.
- Learn what each ingredient does in your body.
- Learn all about the Vitality™ line essential oils and what body systems to use them for.
- Have a complete allergen list for items such as gluten, dairy, corn, soy, nuts, and others.
- Know which ones are Kosher and Halal friendly.
- Learn about drug and medical interactions.
- Know exactly when to take each supplement.
- Find out which supplements may be duplicates.
- Find out what to use when one is out of stock.
- Learn which ones should not be taken together.
- Learn about storage and expiration dates.
- Learn the age minimums for each.
- Get kids dosing for adult supplements and adult dosing for kids supplements.
- Learn the difference among all the enzymes.
- Learn the difference among all hormone pills.
- See a complete list of each vitamin and mineral and which ones contain it and at what amount.
- Get specific protocols for important areas in your life such as emotions, energy, cleansing, cholesterol, diabetes, gut health, hormones, immune function, metal detox, pregnancy, and many others including kids, teens, and pets!
67 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a very informative must have for someone that is looking for an all inclusive reference source on YL Suplements.
This is a great reference for anyone thinking about using YL supplements.
This desk reference is packed full of information!! The charts are extremely helpful and easy to read. For newbies to YL it is an extremely helpful reference!!
This third edition does not disappoint!! The full color glossy pages are easy to read and I can take my notes right on the page with fine tip sharpie! The Usage charts section is one of my favorite parts.
Jen’s Supplement Desk Reference is a must have in your toolkit of wellness information. It breaks down the ingredients and explains how they support your body systems. From recipes to wellness protocols to allergen charts, this reference is well used in my house.
I have all 3 of the Supplements Desk Reference and just love them all. But this 3rd edition is packed with such useful information. The images are beautiful . The recipes are great!
Love this book and all the info. The recipes are an unexpected bonus!
This book right here will be the BEST investment towards your wellness journey. The amount of thought and research that has gone into this book is apparent from the moment to start reading. I own the first and second editions and these are the books I reach for over and over. This third edition is JAM PACKED with information, but it's broken down so clearly that you know exactly how to use it. Plus, it's A BEAUTIFUL BOOK. Don't hesitate on this one. Just get it. Trust me.
This is an ESSENTIAL reference for all Young Living supplement users and for those who are contemplating any supplement use. However, the Supplements Desk Reference is much more…filled with a wealth of practical, creative and well-researched suggestions on how to keep above the wellness line.