This amazing set includes the 3rd edition of the SDR plus you will recieve the Wellness Mapping booklet, The Health Guide, The Thieves Guide, The Oil Guide, and the Young Living Pocket Reference! This is an extra bonus value of over $65! The TOTAL VALUE is $98 and you get it for $39! That's a whopping 60% off the retail price! Yay!
ABOUT THE BOOK: The Third Edition of the “Supplements Desk Reference” by Jen O’Sullivan, covers all of Young Living’s® nutrition-based supplements. Each supplement showcases the ingredients and what those ingredients are known to support, so you can be sure if it is the right one for you. It contains specific protocols in the WELLNESS MAPPING section for areas such as hormone support, liver support, bone health, pregnancy and breastfeeding guidelines, glucose and cholesterol support, weight management, stress and sleep support, along with the basics of child, teen, dog, cat, and horse health. The SDR contains a comprehensive list of dosage and age requirements, common potential allergens, religious friendly ingredients (halal and kosher), common interactions, and cautions, along with a complete list of all the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and herbs found in the Young Living® products, easily referencing the supplements in which each are contained.
WHAT'S NEW IN THE THIRD EDITION?
- Learn about every Young Living® supplement and the ingredients in each one.
- Learn what each ingredient does in your body.
- Learn all about the Vitality™ line essential oils and what body systems to use them for.
- Have a complete allergen list for items such as gluten, dairy, corn, soy, nuts, and others.
- Know which ones are Kosher and Halal friendly.
- Learn about drug and medical interactions.
- Know exactly when to take each supplement.
- Find out which supplements may be duplicates.
- Find out what to use when one is out of stock.
- Learn which ones should not be taken together.
- Learn about storage and expiration dates.
- Learn the age minimums for each.
- Get kids dosing for adult supplements and adult dosing for kids supplements.
- Learn the difference among all the enzymes.
- Learn the difference among all hormone pills.
- See a complete list of each vitamin and mineral and which ones contain it and at what amount.
- Get specific protocols for important areas in your life such as emotions, energy, cleansing, cholesterol, diabetes, gut health, hormones, immune function, metal detox, pregnancy, and many others including kids, teens, and pets!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the book very well detailed. Alot of information and greatly displayed. Love the cover also
The quality and quantity of value in this set is fantastic! It is my go-to for all my supplement questions, and so much more. Jen continues to be over-the-top generous with information, knowledge sharing, and resources that are laid out in a functional, easy-to-use manner. Worth every penny, and SO much more!